Ratings for Dr. Yury Slepak

the doctor messed up mu son's tooth, now i need thousands of dollars fixing it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Infection control issue! It is very important that dr Slepak and his staff follow infection control rules which is simply change gloves between his patients and hand washing.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

We had Dr Slepak for more than 7 years. He is the best he prevented my son from getting crooked teeth by doing early orthodontics to him. All my kids love him a lot. He always for us!!!! I would go myself to him but he sees mostly kids and young adults. Love our doctor! Angela

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Amazing dentist.He takes good care of my 3 years old son.My son had serious problem.Doctor is very knowledgeable.I am very happy and y son too.Sylwia T.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Yury Slepak was not polite with his staff and was "plain/formal" with my son. Could not make my 5yo son comfortable and could not even check his teeth. I found another doctor and then I was trying to get my son's ex-Rays from Dr. Slepak. I called the office 8 times over the period of 3 weeks trying to get them to email ex-rays to me - they kept telling to call back next week and finally said that they can not email those to me.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Great doctor. He takes care of my grandchildren. I would use anyone else

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

We have been to this office several times, I have had an unpleasant experience, staff is not friendly, actually never seen or spoke to the dentist Slepak, only heard behind the door him talking in a very disrespectful manner to other people. Not willing to give much of a details but if you care for your children, dont ever take them to this office.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

The best dentist we ever tried, period. Great with my 3-yr old. Staff can be a bit friendlier, specially in the reception (except Snezhana - I hope I'm spelling her name right, who was very helpful once we got to her). The only real complain is the wait period which was about 40 mins even we had an appointment and arrived on time. Definitely would recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Slepak was absolutely great with taking care of my 3 kids. Patient, tolerant and knowledgeable. Did have to wait longer to be seated, but was worth the wait. Kids left happy and not scared to come back.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I personally like the doctor and his office staff, since he is not participates with my insurance, I knew that I will need to pay my deductible of $75,if my child needs fillings, extractions or any other work, because the majority of the time deductible does not apply to check up and cleaning. As soon as he looked at the x-rays he found a major issue, one of the permanent teeth got "stuck" in side the bone, so my son end up having some extractions done, as well as a retainer to make sure that new tooth will have enough space.The doctor , hygienist and his assistants are very knowledgeable and very good with kids. The only downside sometimes you have to wait a bit before you in the chair. P.S. Do your home work with insurance plan, before you schedule an appointment, and $25- 30 fee for the records is standard procedure in any office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011