Ratings for Dr. M. Bakhshi

I have been seeing her for a while now and i may as well just go to clinics she misdiagnoses everything and sends me to emerg every other visit and they see and are like why are you here? i explain and they check and low and behold i am fine, And whats with this Computer? is she a doctor even? i tell her whats wrong she Looks up my Symptoms on her pc, I can do that! i don;t need to wait 4 weeks for an apt and 2 hours to see you to have you Google what is wrong with me.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Although, she is polite, the service is poor. She is only available 1 day/week and limited hours. Triple booked. It takes weeks to get appt. then cancels it the day of! (happened twice to me!) It took over a month to get an appointment. When I have been able to see her, I waited, she's been consitently late at least 20 minutes. My physical lasted 10 minutes and was totally inadequate. Didn't do a pap test when I requested it, even though I haven't had one in 2 years. She did not have time for my questions and she did not know of specialists to refer me to. I have since found out she commutes into Oshawa from the Toronto area. She's just not there when you need her. Her limited service is not fair to her patients. Fed up and looking for new doctor with better hours - anything with more than 1 day a week would be an improvement!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

I've only seen Dr. Bakhshi twice. Once for a consultation (first visit), and once for an annual physical. She is fairly friendly, listens, and is efficient and on time. I like her personality and would like to continue to see her. However, she only works one or two days a week at the Ritson, Oshawa location and her staff won't answer her phone throughout the week, they will only answer when she is there. So it is very difficult to talk to anyone there, to make appointments, to follow up, etc. I am frustrated having to only call on a Tuesday.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010