Ratings for Dr. Nesya Freyda Frances Goldberg Jacob

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

not attentive advice was poor

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Fantastic doctor, very thorough, very empathetic, does referrals to specialists to ensure best possible diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Terrible doctor and staff. Not helpful or compassionate at all.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

We've always had a good experience with Dr. Jacob. She's always listened carefully to our concerns, and has been careful with her examinations. What I especially like about her is that if she is not 100% sure of what the problem might be, she will refer you to a specialist (and not proceed with trial-and-error treatment!!!), and we've always been referred to very good doctors. Overall, I'm happy with my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

So incredibly unhelpful. Rather than listening to me, she took the high level cause and just ordered tests. She relies on tests. Period. But most concerning are her physicals. Not even a breast exam???? That is criminally negligent behavior. I was walking back to my car after my yearly physical 25 minutes after walking in and that included a blood test. Absolutely finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

She is very impatient,not personable or compassionate or nice.She types away while you talk and doesn't appear to be really listening to you or your concerns. On the first appointment with her she told me that if she wasn't there that I couldn't see anyone else and would have to go to the Emerg.If I don't do all the tests she wanted she was curt and talked down to me making me feel stupid and degraded. Made me feel like an infant. Her physical exam are a joke,maybe 3 mins max, like she was going over a piece of meat. Relies on too many tests rather than knowledge. Went to walk-in clinic and she asked rudely"You felt more comfortable talking with a stranger?"- I said YES-and that is the truth. She needs to learn compassion,patience and caring-what Dr's do? Didn't listen or ask me any questions recently and acted because I didn't call her back- I wasn't in the city and submitted something that has affected my life and now she will not do a thing to rectify her mistake.Find a better Dr.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

STAY AWAY! SHE IS EXTREMELY INPATIENT AND DOESN'T LISTEN TO CONCERNS OF HER PATIENTS. NOT SURE HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE SHE IS ... I DON'T THINK SHE IS ON THE BALL!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I like that Dr Goldberg Jacob keeps record of everything typing it in while you speak - helps her see your problem in context. Another good thing about her that she saw me more than once on a very short notice when there was an emergency. She IS curt but seems to be on top of things and quite efficient. Yes, we want doctors to be compassionate, but in light of the pathetic state of our health care, who can ask for such luxury? I would reccomend her without hesitation, but I don't think she takes new patients.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Not very personable. Told me on first appointment that she did not want to see me here sick. If I am sick I can only see her or go to the emerge dept., can't see anyone else in the office. Sent me for a huge amount of tests of which I didn't want to do all of them and then talked down to me when I came in 1 year later saying that I hadn't been in to see her in a year. Who would want to go to see her when you are treated like an infant and made to furl uncomfortable and stupid. Her physical exam is a joke- quick and like she was checking over some meat in a store. Goes thru the motions of being a Dr, but that is all. Relies too much on medical tests and not on her own observations. Think I will go to a car dealer for diagnostic tests- which would be much better.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011