Ratings for Dr. Sahar Movtady

Great personal experience my feet never looked as good very good Doctor I will continue my treatment

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

My 4 yr. old daughter needed to see a foot specialist. She is usually terrified of Dr.'s offices. From the moment we walked in we were made to feel very comfortable. My daughter cried at first but seconds later she stopped and warmed up immediately to Dr. Movtady. She was caring, took her time and made the visit easy for all involved. The staff also sat with my child so I could talk alone to the Dr. I highly recommend this practice!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Movtady and the staff (as well as the other Dr.s in the practice) are very competent, kind and caring. They are VERY accommodating when scheduling. When you are at their office, you "feel like family."  Dr. Movtady has a sparkle in her eyes and wonderful personality that will brighten your day (yes, even while your ingrown toenail is being dealt with).

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Sahar Movtady is a very skillful and patient oriented podiatrist. I would recommend her highly if you require podiatric care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I have been Dr. Movtady patient for over 5 years. During this time I have always received the best Podiatric care. Dr. movtady would always take time to discuss my Podiatric problems. I would highly recommend Dr.Movtady.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Movtady has always provided wonderful concerned care. As a diabetic my foot care is especially important and I have received the timely advice, testing and care as needed. Dr. Movtady is a personable and very caring person with all the knowledge to provide a very much appreciated patient care experience. I would highly recommend her for anyone with similar needs.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Best podiatrist I've been to. Highly knowledgeable and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr Movtady is absolutely the best. She's expert at her craft with a wonderful personality to match. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Sahar Movtady's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Roslyn, NY