Ratings for Dr. ED Azzola

I have been "seeing" Dr Azzola for a few years now and I have been very pleased. He is easy to talk to, and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I was quite impressed by the level of technology in his office. On my first visit, I was amazed by the retinal scanning and cornea measuring equipment. These were things that I had not seen in the other Sudbury offices that I had been to. Although there seem to be more options now.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

This Doctor screwed up my whole vision., the prescription was all wrong, had to go see some one else for a second opinion and the second opinion was the right one.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Fantastic, very helpful. I recommend him to everyone that needs a good eye doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

When i first moved to Sudbury I got my phonebook to look for an optometrist , I called Dr.Azzolas office.It was the Best number I could have picked, He has been our doc for 15 years now. He is understanding to the needs of our children and very friendly. His staff are above and beyond helpful. Its never a dreadful appointment…always a pleasure.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

dr. azzola is great with both adults and children. his staff is very helpful picking out frames, etc. everyone is always very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Friendly staff, doctor explains things clearly, plenty of selection for eyeglasses.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Awesome doctor who cares about all his patients All the time

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Great doctor...great staff...convenient location...Dr. Azzola is very knowledgeable and makes sure to find the right solution to whatever problem you are having with your eyes...no matter how many visits are needed!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Very courteous, knowledgeable and effective. Staff are helpful and he has a wide variety of frames right in his office.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

So far Dr Ed Azzola has been one of the best optometrist i have had the pleasure of been a patient for he is very kind and his service i grade it A plus

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010