Ratings for Dr. John Yu

Dr tu is best dermatologist on earth knowledgeable patient great personality I been going to him for 10 years the moa is very nice helpful very patient best people thanks dr yu for letting me see you again as he is closed for new patient but still help old patients

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Great Doctor the best I have ever gone to. Smart efficient great personality

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Yu is very professional, highly knowledgeable and respectful of his patients' time. His ability to be informative, without being arrogant or dismissive of his patients' opinions or concerns is rare.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr. Yu is knowledgeable and personable. Staff at this office are friendly and they make sure you have a good experience.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Great doctor. Nice guy. Been seeing him for years. Very knowledgeable and caring. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Friendly and efficient staff. Always on time. Dr Yu is knowledgeable and efficient without being clinical.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I have been going to Doctor Yu for a couple of years now. I have had to go in multiple times for follow up appointments and with my visits, I have learnt is that this one of the best medical offices I have ever been to. Highly organized, clean and on-time for such a busy office with high traffic. Not only is Dr Yu extremely knowledgeable, caring with amazing bed side manners but his MOA’s are very organized, friendly and accommodating. Adele is very proficient in multitasking, quickly tending to patients in the rooms, the waiting room, and over the phone. Always with a smile on her face. I have found that she does her best to fit people into the busy schedule still keeping their preference for days and hours in mind.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I was referred to Dr Yu in 2014 with a painful, itchy skin problem. With his extremely, patient, and very knowledgable manner, ruled out three different diagnosis given in the London U.K. He cleared me of his first diagnosis Sweets Syndrome. A year later I was again at his door with a nasty bout of Bullous Pemphigoid. Again he correctly diagnosed the ailment and set me up with the correct medication to cure me. All the while always available to reassure me.I am now completely cured but under his constant care. His office is very well run by Adele and Katelin and they are efficient, professional and friendly. They will always help you. I would recommend Dr. YU for his knowledge and his manner to anyone who needs a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I have been going to Dr Yu for over 3 years now. I was going to his previous location where I started phototherapy and now I continue at the new location where it is super busy. Adele at the front desk is the best at multitasking; getting me into a phototherapy room while she answers the phone at the same time! It is always a pleasure to go here with such efficient and kind staff at the front. Dr Yu is amazing and has helped me in so many ways with my eczema. He is super kind and very knowledgable on prescribing me the right medications for my sensitive skin. I highly recommend Dr Yu if you are looking for a Dermatologist!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I have been attending Dr.Yu's office for years for phototherapy. I am there 2 times a week and have gotten to know the staff. The staff is friendly, efficient and very helpful. Adele is a breath of fresh air-always ready with a smile and a kind word. Dr. Yu is great too. Very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend this dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018