Ratings for Dr. John Yu

Superb staff and doctor! Very caring and efficient office!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Yu for about 6 years. When I started seeing him, he was new so it was easier to get in to see him. Now he is super busy, but his receptionists always help plan my appointments well in advance so I generally don't have a problem getting to see him. My eczema is still a problem, but much less of a problem than it was before. I have found him and his staff to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He may have less time to go around, but he always has time to listen to my concerns. The staff has to fit more patients into the same number of hours in a work day. I appreciate being squeezed in when I need to see Dr. Yu. For those who complain about the renewal of referrals, keep in mind that has to do with MSP and not the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

For 40 years, he's the one who finally cured my eczema without steroids. I followed his instructions and made the difference in my skin and life!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Amazing! cured my scalp condition with many other dermos before could not.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Highly recommended by his peers. Very thorough. He has made my life much more comfortable and I was most impressed by his manner. He is a very busy man yet when you are in the room, you are the only client he has.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I was very impressed that Dr. Yu phoned me during his holidays to discuss my biopsy result. i have full confidence in his attentive care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He doesn't care about his patients. He just prescribes pills without trying to actually find the best treatment. And don't ask him too many questions.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Yu and the support staff at his office are top notch. They are competent, friendly, and efficient which is becoming rarer to find in medical offices these days.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Yu is the best. He takes time for your concerns and doesn't try to rush you...in fact he asks if there's anything more you'd like to talk about. Great bedside manner and very approachable. Incredibly knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I saw Dr. Yu last month and he cleared my embarrassing rash after other dermatologists had failed. He had excellent bedside manner and his office was stunning. There is a long wait to see him but it was worth it in the end for me.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015