Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Director

Dr. Director and his staff are Amazing!! They make sure you are comfortable and relaxed. I had already visited another Endodontist and he poked and prodded to figure out what was wrong and could not get a true answer. Dr. Director did one simple test, figured it out and took care of everything while I was there! The relief was amazing and I had been in pain for 4 days straight. The staff and Dr. Director are by far the best in DE! I will never venture anywhere else again, when it comes to an Endodontist! Hats off to you All!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Good Doctor, He did four root-canal procedures, and if needed, I would go back to him. This is as close to comfortable as a root canal can get. chas

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr Director and his staff make what can be a scary situation very easy and comfortable. He is extremely professional as well as kind in his approach. He makes every experience direct amd pain free. I would highly recommend him if you find yourself in need of an endontist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Director is actually an Endodontist, but that specialty option is not available. Dr. Director is very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. I am very skittish of dentists (all kinds) from previous harrowing situations (NOT with Dr. Director). Dr. Director was very conscious of that, and continued to ask me if I was o.k., while I had my root canal done. I feel very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010