Ratings for Dr. Henry Mizgala

I was a patient of his as well as my husband. We are not young at the time we saw him we were late fifty. I am not impressed by his knowledge , he is like I don't care but indirectly. He has a very nice personality but as a doctor especially a cardiologist I would do my research before going to see him. Finally we changed doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Such an AWESOME doc, very knowledgeable and knows what he`s talking about.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I am one of Dr. Mizgala's ongoing patients. I give him a 5 in all categories. I am a bit puzzled by the comments suggesting that he is unhelpful; I have found him exceedingly helpful and absolutely willing to answer any questions in detail. I wonder if the perception of him being "unhelpful" is a generational issue. I'm more or less of the same generation as Dr. Mizgala and I find his formal and somewhat academic demeanor comforting. People of a generation or two younger may not, because they have been raised to associate formality with rudeness; I was raised at a time when formality was an indication of courtesy and respect.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

I found Dr. Mizgala very helpful and very reassuring. He was kind, knowledgable and respectful. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I found him rude, unfriendly, and unsympathetic. In my opinion, his advice was outdated and failed to take into account my personal circumstances.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Mizgala was empathetic, kind and very knowlegeable. He treated me with dignity and respect and answered all my questions in a way I could understand. All of the office staff and technicians who dealt with me were fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I rated Dr. Mizgala as I did, because that is the way he dealt with me. I'm not sure what your smiley faces are supposed to accomplish in this rating. They are, to me, a silly frill.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

My experience with him has impressed upon me that there are much better choices: not in his medical knowledge, but in my case, his rude attitude towards patient input; further, I have found it very difficult to get clear, specific, and explanatory answers, subsequently leading to a reduction of stress in a heart patient. After reading many positive reviews of cardiologists, I clearly do not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010