Dr. Paul Denton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Denton

Amazing doctor! Very knowledgeable. Staff is wonderful technicians are knowledable.. very friends people and very efficient. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I recently had LASIK surgery at LASIK MD in Surrey and Dr. Denton was my surgeon. I found him to be very knowledgeable and extremely patient as I had a lot of questions. My surgery was a success and I owe it all to him! :)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I recently visited Dr. Denton's office at Pender Medi Spa. His front receptionist, Genesis was so helpful and caring. I had cool sculpting with Gabriele. It was such an amazing experience. I have seen many estheticians and assistants before, but Gabriele, was the most caring, knowledgeable assistant EVER. If you want amazing care, experience, and expertise... call Pender Medi Spa. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Definitely Dr.Denton is a very excellent . I am very happy with his work . I had my eyes done . I am very happy with the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Denton was very skilled in conducting my surgery for upper and lower eyelids. I was very happy with the results. He made me feel very comfortable about having the surgery and explained everything ahead of time. As well, I did the CO2 laser resurfacing a year later and am extremely happy with the results.I would highly recommend Dr. Denton due to his degree of professionalism and respect for the patient.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

its been 6 months since had lasix surgery on my eyes...my only regret is that I didn't have it done 15 years ago...love it, and the staff/doctors ..were absolutely fantastic!! Thanks so much to all of you!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I have seen Dr. Denton twice in the last 2 years and have been so impressed I wanted to write a review about him. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He explained everything to me in a way that was easy for me to understand and I left feeling well cared for which is hard to find these days in a doctor. I would definitely go see him again for any eye concerns and would definitely recommend him to anyone I know looking for a great eye doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Denton was amazing in the OR. Super quick and very patient. I felt very comfortable trusting my eyes to this surgeon and would highly recommend him. After my procedure, I noticed a great improvement in my vision, I am still seeing 20/20 to this day!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I had LASIK surgery done with Dr. Denton a year ago at the LasikMD in Surrey. He was an amazing surgeon and the whole procedure was so easy and fast! I have had a great year without glasses and my vision is still 20/20. My night vision is even better now since the surgery, I did have the advanced custom wavefront laser that helps with that, I think. I would and do recommend LASIK and Dr. Denton to everyone I know!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

My interaction with Dr. Denton was unique.  It's not everyday that we consider having laser eye surgery.  I'm very greatfull for him taking the time and meeting with me prior, to me making any decisions.  After my discussion, I am excited to get my procedure complete.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Paul Denton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners