Ratings for Dr. Beata A. Carlson

Dr Belani is very good dentist even staff also great

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

This office will ask for payment before you sit in the chair. Prices are crazy and overall very unprofessional.

Submitted October 22, 2014

She is a very unstable women! Staff comment, very helpful if you want to spend a lot of money and use up all insurance available to you for the year.

Submitted September 26, 2012

I first went to Dr. Carlson because of her specialization in a more natural approach toward dentistry, but soon realized it's a business like everything else. I felt berated on 2 occasions for not being "all natural" and "organic." I was also talked into getting a "custom" night guard, but had to return 3 times because it didn't fit right. I can understand having to have some adjustments made, but had had enough when, after telling the assistant that it still felt too tight, she snapped at me and told me that it's supposed to be a little tight. I get it's not supposed to fall out of my mouth, but it's not supposed to hurt for hours after using all night. I basically threw $300 dollars down the drain because I never wear it and I don't want to go back.

Submitted February 24, 2010