Ratings for Dr. Paul Sussman

He makes you work, but the rewards are amazing. Have been seeing him for 12 years and refer many people to his practise

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

He helped me climb out of the dark hole of depression. He was excellent.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Sussman is the most caring, accommodating, knowledgeable person I have encountered in my lifetime. His personal experiences and life journey are remarkably touching. Dr Sussman's approach does not fit into the narrow minded traditional therapy some have come to expect, he is a unique individual with a gift he has chosen to share with those who want to heal. To summarize, an exceptional man with an exceptional gift. Thank you Dr Sussman!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He's full of himself and really likes the sound of his own voice. If you need a good psychologist I'd look elsewhere .. as far away as possible from this one anyway.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Sussman needs to consult a psychologist for his own issues. Before you entrust your loved one to this person make an appointment beforehand to meet him! Once he opens the door you'll understand what I mean.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I tried Dr Sussman for over well over a year (several years ago) and I can honestly say he wasn't right for me. He is odd, has some issues of his own that came out but I felt like I was going no where with him in addressing issues I wanted to address. If you have lots of money, time and patience maybe he can work for you!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Sussman has helped me in so many ways that I can't even say. Thank you to him for the person I am today. He had fate in me, and worked with me for almost 10 years. I would not be where I am today if it would not be for Dr. Sussman.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Sussman is a brilliant, caring individual, who has helped me to become very successful in all aspects of my life. I have referred many persons to Dr. Sussman. His work with addiction problems are second to none.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

This psychologist began to tell me all his personal problems. When asked if we could return to task, he became angry. He was completely lacking in both knowlege and compassion. I would not advise anyone to deal with this person

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Dr.Sussman is the REAL deal only IF you have an open mind and WANT to learn. He will give you the tools to tap what it is disturbing your situation. There is no clinical diagnosing going on here. Folks, there is NO magic pill! It comes from within..

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012