Ratings for Dr. James Loughran

Dr. Jim is the best doctor in Delaware. He is so knowledgable and extremely helpful in your diagnosis and support. He is a great listener and finds a solution without excessive testing or screening.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

It's hard to get through on the phone to the office, but if you keep trying, you'll get through. Once you actually get through, it's pretty easy to get an appointment within a day or two, and if you need to see someone, you can always see one of the other doctors on the same day. Jim is great. He treats you like a whole person. He listens more than he talks. He examines more than he sends you off for tests. He's great with hypochondriacs like me. He'll just sit and talk with you if that's what you need. He's much more willing than your average doctor to tell you what he really thinks or what he'd do in your situation. He talked us through my husband's prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment, making sure we were happy with our choice of surgeon and treatment. He referred me to a breast surgeon who was exactly the right doctor for me when I was in the middle of a post-mammo freakout. He gets to know you, figures out what you need most to get healthy and then gets you there.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. James Loughran's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE