Ratings for Dr. James Jeffrey

Dr James Jeffrey is the best dentist I have ever come across . He is very professional and gentle . I got denture from him about three years back . It is very comfortable and exceptionally good in natural look .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. James Jeffery is hands down the best dentist I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He is gentle and I trust him completely with my whole families dental health!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

This doctor is amazing and the entire family goes to him. Each and every time we have had to see him, his smile and concern is always appreciated. I never have had a doctor phone with results if everything was fine.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I brought in my 3.5-year-old for his first ever check-up. First the dental assistant was amazing. She showed my son what everyone was, let him hold the tools, etc. The dentist came right away and by then my son was completely at ease and had no problem opening up for Dr. Jeffrey, who was super friendly and great with kids. For my check-up, which was the first at this dental clinic, Dr. Jeffery explained everything he was doing. I appreciate when professionals don't talk down to you but explain everything in a way that you DO know what's going on. Overall best dentist I've been to in years.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

My family and i swear by him he is a wonderful dentist. no bad experiences, kids love him he is very kind.wont go any wear else.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey is a godsend for anyone with dental phobias/anxiety. He explains things clearly, is very patient, and works with each individual to find what works for THEM. He doesn't rush you, and he is very good about letting you make your own informed decisions. The staff are all just as polite, friendly, and helpful, and I rarely spend more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, and never more than 10. I would reccommend Dr. Jeffrey and Manning Crossing Dental to anyone, no matter what comfort level you're at with dentists. He is the kind of dentist everyone wishes they had, and very few actually find. You won't regret making an appointment!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

My kids have been seeing Dr. Jeffrey for a few years now and they LOVE him!! My youngest has had some issues and had to have a abscessed tooth pulled,Dr. Jeffrey mad it painless and stress free. I have recommended him, and will continue to recommend him, to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Jeffrey. He and his staff immediately set you at ease and help you in every way possible. Even though we moved over an hour away from his office we still make the trip in to have him see to our Dental needs.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

EXCELLENT Dentist!! Very knowledgeable. I did not feel well for years and no doctor could figure out what the heck was wrong with me. Dr. Jeffrey removed my mercury laced amalgam fillings safely and after years of feeling like total sh*t I FINALLY felt better and started living life again. Dr. Jeffrey kicks ass!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Possibly the most friendly dentist I have ever met. Dr. Jeffrey always has a smile for all his patients, and he is very patient and considerate with me, even though I have a few pretty severe phobias related to dentistry. He listens to his patients' questions and concerns, and provides all kinds of helpful information and advice. He is very careful to ensure that you feel no pain, and he'll work at your pace, never overwhelming you. I don't spend more than ten minutes in his waiting room on any given visit, and his receptionist is usually pretty friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010