Ratings for Dr. Jessi Warren

I was in the ER for a fever and major pain in my pelvis back in December 2018. ER Doctor ordered ultrasound. He said it was just a ovarian cyst - WRONG. Dr Warren got the results on Monday, immediately called me in, got on the phone with a specialist and admitted me to the hospital for a Tubo-Ovarian Abscess - which is a major infection that needed 3 days IV antibiotics and 14 days oral tablets at home. She came to see me 7:30am Every. Single. Day that I was in the hospital, without nurses asking for her to see me. She was positive, friendly and kept me calm, reassured and comfortable. She doctors me, my kids and husband. Best doctor in Weyburn!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I have been dealing with chronic vomiting for a year now Dr. Warren has advocated and is pushing for a diagnosis. I fully trust her and would recommend her to anyone! Over the last year she has been absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

She is the best doctor I have ever had! She listens and truely cares about her patients well being. She never turns you away and comforts you along the way!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Warren is the best. I drive into Weyburn from Regina just to see her. She goes above and beyond to accommodate my schedule which I so appreciate. I fully trust her advice. I will always go to see her!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

So thankful to have Dr. Warren she is amazing! She never rushes you out of the room and is always on time. She truely cares about her patients and always follows up on your next visit! I hope she never leaves because she truely is the best doctor in Weyburn!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

always on time very knowledgeable and doesn't rush you when visiting her ,as well doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist when needed. Hope she never leaves our community .

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

My daughter recommended going to her. My husband and I have been going to her for 5 years now. She is always on time and very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I was referred hear by my family and WOW what a treat to have a young Dr and on her game and one that cares as well. There is still luck out there.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Warren is very knowledgeable and kind. I came to her needing an OBGYN and she has been nothing but helpful. She follows up when necessary and does not rush you out of the room. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and questions. I was recommended to her by 2 RN's and would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

She is always on time when i have seen her. She doesn't rush me, allows me to ask questions, and makes me feel completely comfortable. She took me on even though I'm a very complicated case and she didn't really have any patient openings at the time.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016