Ratings for Dr. Rosalyn George

Was not impressed at all with her. There are better dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Having been to several practices in the Wilmington area for skin aesthetic purposes, I decided to give Dr. George a try because I was impressed with some of the innovative procedures she uses and the results my friends were getting. She is a genius! I love that I can count on her to keep you natural looking but allow your best "you" to shine through. She is making entering my forties a less traumatizing experience. Wilmington is lucky to have her; she is a gem! I look forward to aging gracefully and beautifully under her expertise. She has obviously put a lot of thought behind the skin care lines she carries as well. The TNS Recovery Serum has positively impacted my skin more than any of the other products I haved used. Thank you, Dr. George!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Just keep in mind Dr. George is a Cosmetic Dermatologist, if you have a serious issue see someone else.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

When she walks into the room you can see the dollar signs in her eyes. Her cost for a full body exam is more than double my last dermatologist. Of cource she finds something suspicous that requires a biopsy sent to a lab. Charge so far$1080. Weeks later the call. It looks suspicious you should have it removed so come in next week. When asked for the price no one knew. A call the day before and still no one knew but i was told the Doctor would know. The day of the procedure when i was sitting in the table i insisted that i be told the cost beforehand. The doctor told me that the cost to remove the two moles and another biopsy would be another $1500. I started to put my shirt back on and she immediately dropped the price by 50 percent. I had the surgery done. I felt that i was taken advantage of and will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Thank God for Dr. George coming to the Wilmington area. She is wonderful and I've been going to dermatologist for over 30 yrs. She's the very best!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I have been here 3 times and this office was 100% better in all aspects than the two other dermotologists I went to before.I felt welcomed in a way you don't get anymore at m.d. offices.You will not regret going here!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Office staff and physician were knowledgable and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010