Ratings for Dr. Tiffany Townsend

Dr. Townsend and the staff at the Epilepsy Clinic at VGH, are caring and persistent, willing to keep searching for and working on solutions that not only address symptoms, but also ensure quality of life. Unlike many other physicians, she is empathetic and humble, willing to truly listen to her patients, explaining her insights and including you in the process, rather than just forcing her wealth of knowledge onto you.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Over ten years ago, while Dr. Townsend was a fellow at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio, she had the incredible insight into my son who suffered intractable seizures. She knew that there must have been another underlying condition and she was SPOT ON. Rarely do you meet a doctor who has the strength to follow reasoning with a bit of instinct. I hope she comes back her so we could see her again. So much was gained by following her suggestions when I thought it was the end for my son who is now 23 years old ( but still epileptic).

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr.Townsend isn't exactly all that knowledgeable about her field. I know my own body better than she does. She always writes things off as being stress related when I have been living with epilepsy for 11 years now. Personally for myself I find it better that she is leaving.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

When I look back to the first visit with Dr. T and the condition of my child's health and seizures, to where he is today at university, I thank Dr. t. For her skill, patience and tenacity.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Townsend is an incredible doctor. A really stand up human being who is knowledgable, open hearted, and grounded. She's well informed and holds a receptive mind for any and all treatment options that may work. I felt so fortunate to be in her care. Thank you for assisting in the healing and recovery of my temporal lobe epilepsy.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Townsend is an incredible doctor!! She is patient, kind, respectful and forward thinking. She knows all about how CBD helps seizures too!! She will always talk to me on the phone if I need her to, in extenuating circumstances. I'm so glad I left her colleague and found her as she will listen and even look at videos of seizures to help understand the type her patient is having. A truly amazing lady!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

doctor is excellent but her staff are better suited to a collection agency. no empathy

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Outstanding neurologist! I have been her patient for three years now . She is a very caring, understanding person who likes to know how her patients are doing wether in life or with their neurological problems.. I also find she's very respectful to anyone you bring with you to the appointment as a chaperone if you can't drive. In my opinion, anyone looking into neurologists should look no further then VGH.. Because Dr. Townsend is usually happy to help and very interested in new cases due to her taking on the more complex style of Neurology.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

All the other positive feedback is so very true! She very professional, respectful, knowledgeable, patient, and a wonderful help! Her staff is always willing to help out too.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

One of the best doctors I have ever had. She's caring and takes time to understand her patient's needs.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014