Ratings for Dr. Victor W. Isaac

I was treated with respect and the staff was great i discharge myself and i made a huge mistake i hope t

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He is very attentive to my pain problems and will try other procedures to help instead of having me overly medicated. I am due for a procedure on 9/2, I pray it helps or I may need a medication increase or change, Great Doctor !

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Have seen this dr for over 3 years! I tried repeatedly to reach his office this week and always got the answering machine. Even my pharmacy tried calling and it took almost two days to reach him. When I told him about it, he didn't even care!! Just kept saying "That is not true" Virtually calling me a liar!! Not sure of anyone else, but this patient deserves better care! Please choose carefully when finding a pain management dr!! You deserve not only good care but respect even if it is a dr!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I think Dr. Isacc is wonderful. He takes the time to listen and is always pleasant. I am able to live a much better life after he gives me my shots.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Isaac in 2009. At first he was very helpful, his staff was very nice, and my appointments went fairly quick. He explained in detail (even showed me the mri disc and gave me a copy)what was wrong with my back and a set course to fix it. He scheduled epidural steroid shots and after they were completed I still had the same amount of pain. Soon after he had a PA start seeing me. His PA all but told me I either have surgery or they quit treating me. Being a single working parent, this was impossible without vacation time. I explained this and was treated like a drug seeker. He himself was very good, but if he still has the Johnny Knoxville looking PA, I would steer clear unless you have the opportunity to be out of work for surgery.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Could not ask for a kinder dr. His knowledge in the pain management pracice is great!You may have to wait longer than you like but once you get in a room, you can ask him question and not feel hurried. As in most pain clinics, always be ready to drug test and pill count. It gets old but I suppose he has no other choice given the potential for mismanagement!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Best to look elsewhere for help. Your not going to get help here.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011