Ratings for Dr. Harvey Maksvytis

None of these ratings are accurate as he is now at Pima heart practice. No more personal service . Just a patient in a large practice. Beware

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have been going to dr maks for quite some time now he is an amazing doctor but he does have an average wait time of 45 mins which is fine because he takes his time with everyone His assistant Robert is worthless don't leave a message for him he will not get back to you I personally would speak with Vanessa the receptionist or Selena the other assistant

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

No complaints here! The front receptionist always greets you with a smile and is willing to help anytime I have needed it. The Doctor and his female assistant are very helpful and spend a great deal with their patients. If you don't want to be treated like a number or just another patient, come to this office! You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Great doc, great staff!!! Office is very welcoming and warm. Wait time is not always the best, but you get grade A service. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Great doctor. My only complaint is that every time I have a scheduled appointment I have to wait at least an hour, if not longer.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

When you phone, you are generally put on hold for extended periods. Waiting room is unclean. Prepare to wait a LONG time before you see the doctor (45 minutes average). Doctor is good but he does a terrible job of managing his staff.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I have been trying for several weeks to make an appointment for my Rheumatoid Arthritis! I have made several calls and each time I get a message informing me to leave my name and phone number and they will return my call within 24-48 hours. it has been over two weeks!!! I am moving on!! Thanks for nothing!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Max for years now,he is a wonderful Dr. He is always helpful and so kind.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I always feel I am being taken care of. Dr. Max listens and answers my questions thoroughly. When it comes to putting a plan into action, I feel he has a good approach.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Dr. Harvey Maksvytis's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)