Ratings for Dr. Manish Sood

He is a very caring doctor. Very good bedside manner. Very good with explaining whats going on and keeps you calm when your not very sure whats going on. I've been discharged from him but if I ever need a kidney specialist I will be requesting him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

This is one of the best doctors I have every been to. He is extremely caring and always asks how I am feeling. He speaks so that anyone can understand what is happening and use all of the medical terms that an average person would not understand. I do not think that you could find a better doctor, let alone a Nephrolgist. What a wonderful person to have looking after my health.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

This a a very professional and very caring doctor. he takes personal interest in your situation and takes the tiime to actually listen to you. he is a blessing. Wonderful bedside manner

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Terrific! Very caring and amazing bedside manner. Helped me as my kidneys failed and as I started dialysis. Explained my condition and treatment very clearly. An angel!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010