Ratings for Dr. Jacintha L. Raj

Long story short, I would never recommend Dr. Raj to anyone that views child birth as an intimate experience. She became frustrated anytime I strayed from the "usual" path of the way she is use to doing things, and she bullied me into being induced which I was adamant from the beginning I didn't want to do. She scolded me while giving me a physical exam, which left me feeling violated and emotionally incapacitated. I was a week over due, but wanted to hivey bost a littleore time before rushing to induce. She told me that I can find another Dr, or be induced the next day. If I refused induction she said I had to do a fetal heart monitoring test before I could leave her office. She made me feel as though I was putting my baby in danger if I didn't induce immediately. This was my 3rd pregnancy and I always went over my due date. My pregnancy was text book, and my baby was doing great. No issues. I left her office crying, and arrived to the hospital crying. This was not how I envisioned bringing my child into the world. I was robbed of my experience. It was devastating for me as this was my last baby. If you like a dr who takes charge and enforces their will, then this may be the dr for you. Otherwise, look elsewhere. I truly wish I had found a different Dr.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Staff is great. Dr. Raj treats you like a person not a chart. Never have to wait long in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Bedside manner of an ogre and the compassion for her patients I would expect from Gunny from Full Metal Jacket.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Very Nice doctors and explains and answers your questions. Doesn't rush to see other patient usually runs on time.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010