Ratings for Dr. Douglas Hall

Can’t say enough good about him. He’s so kind and caring and has helped me get my chronic pain, anxiety, PTSD and other issues all under control without giving me medications that make me loopy and lose my quality of life. He’s been supportive and never rushes through appointments. From spending months in bed to now having a success career I owe him a lot of thanks for his patience in finding the right meds to get me back to healthy normal life. Best doctor around!! He’s also great with my daughter.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

The best doctor around . He takes his time to explain issues you're having . He never tries to rush you out of the room ! Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Feeling very confident in his care. The only concern is the phone is rarely answered. It would be easier to drive to the office to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

By far the best dr I've had! He is worth the drive (from Saint John). I've learned so much from going to him, he always explains stuff so well and is easy to talk to. I never go to the hospital or anywhere else now because the treatment is never as good! All of my family loves him and their hard to please sometimes lol

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Absolutely wonderful doctor! Treats our family of 5 like we are part of his family. Smart, funny and very professional.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Hall is an amazing doctor. He is caring, understanding and extremely knowledgable. I see him regularly and he is always eggar to find new approaches and specialist to treat my condition. Sue, his receptionist, is also very caring and always greets you with a smile. She extremely good at what she does. Both she and Dr, Hall provide nothing but the best care imaginable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I had spent years with another doctor before Dr. Hall became my doctor, years of misdiagnosed conditions that made me extremely ill and about ready to give up. Dr. Hall was very egar to get to the bottom of what was going on with me, In no time he had positivly diagnosed two conditions and had me on my way to a healthy self again. With treatment and monitering I am now a happy, healthy, 100lb lighter person. Thank you Dr. Hall for actually caring.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Hall is a wonderful doctor. He is kind, thoughtful and takes the time to listen to your history and check for all symptoms. He explains any diagnoses so that it is easy to understand. He is also fantastic with my two year old daughter! She used to cry when we stepped foot in they doctor's office. At her last visit, Dr. Hall took the time to examen Elmo before our daughter. He measured, weighed and looked in Elmo's ears before he did the same to my little girl. This immediately earned her trust. Se now asks us to stop at Dr. Hall's office each time we drive by. My only "complaint" is that every time I have been to the office, I am always at least 30 minutes later than my appointment time. I noticed other patients said he was punctual, so maybe I was just there on busier or unlucky days. The wait isn't so bad though, and I would wait longer for such a. Great doctor. We are very lucky!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Lucky to have such a wonderful Doctor. Knows his stuff, and makes it easy to understand.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Time and time again Dr. Hall and Sue have helped my family and myself in so many ways. They are so accomidating and I am happy to call him my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014