Ratings for Dr. Sheryl Lipton

I Am not one to give people a hard time because we each have times in our lives when we are less than our best selves. That being said and without getting into too much details I personally would not recommend Dr. Lipton's services to anyone I care for. Her receptionist is both a blabber mouth (she pointed out to me the patients who are on OW and a man who, being destitute, did not even have that!) and a liar (she said she scheduled visits with me when in fact on two separate occasions she called to cancel on the days of the appointments -siting 'emergency' procedures for patients). Which sort of goes together- now that I think of it. I find Dr. Lipton to be condescending and disrespectful and I have had to firmly pull her up, twice! I will not be returning to her Dental office which is sad because I live for supporting Local businesses and entrepreneurs.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I went to her twice to get a gap between two teeth filled. After second appointment it was clear that she is not interested in filling the gap. Instead she wants me to get rid of several of my healthy teeth so she can do more expensive work. Stay away from her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Terrible Experience - got appointment for cleaning. Instead got examination. When I reminded her that I am here for cleaning, she lied that no my appointment is for examination and that I will have to come next time for cleaning. Ripped me for $ 200 in the name of useless examination. Avoid her. If you have to go to her, get her to write what you appointment is for. She is a lier.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010