Ratings for Dr. William Teixeira

I am in absolute awe of how amazing Dr. Teixeira was. I had been suffering from terrible pain in my shins for 5 days and icing and ibuprofen weren't helping. I called the clinic on a Friday at 4:00pm, after calling about a dozen other clinics who were already closed and I was able to see him about an hour later. I walked in, signed the paper work, and saw the doctor within 5 minutes of being there. He spent about 30minutes with me diagnosing the problem, educating me on why it's happening, what I can do to avoid it, and the next steps I should take. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable but also very caring. I highly recommend him if you want to really find out what the real problem is!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He was very thorough in explaining what I should do to help myself with my flu. He explained what each medication is for and what medication is not good to go with my bp meds.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Teixeira is a super smart and caring doctor!!! He really takes his time to listen to his patients and also goes the extra mile to explain things to me. No bad things to say about him at all.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Initially he looks like very friendly. But if you come to see him more often, he turned impatient, also asked you to find a family doctor and not see walk-in doctor more often. As we know, it's not easy for us to find a good GP, that's why we come to see walk in doctor.He has given me a bad impression last time. I never see him next time.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Teixiera is a caring and knowledgeable physician. You can't ask for more.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

My husband and I agree Dr. Teixeira is a patient, thorough and knowledgable doctor. He is so kind and makes you feel very comfortable. He goes above and beyond. Excellent!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Very concerned and sometimes go out of his way to help and assist you in every way to provide best health care. Very kind .

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Although we waited for a bit. He was VERY informative and was patience with my daughter. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I would always recommend this Dr to anyone.so caring ,so patient

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011