Ratings for Dr. Wenray T. Hsu

In October 2009, I went to Dr. Hsu for an annual checkup. I specified my concerns, and he showered me with his own judgments. At one point, he even said, "I didn't even get that checked myself." I said, "You're a doctor, shouldn't you be concerned?" His response: I never thought about it. That raised a red flag and I should've just walked out. After much bickering, he finally agreed. When I got the bill from the lab that did my blood work, however, I saw that our agreement wasn't honored. When I called him about it, he repeated his judgments that are much uncalled for, but that I don't have to worry about the bill because my insurance will take care of it. Last night, 2/23/2010, I received another bill (second letter) from the lab warning me that if I don't pay them, my credit will suffer. I called the Dr., and of course, he didn't call back. Dr. Hsu is absolutely dishonest and unreliable. Also, he keeps orange juice in the same mini fridge where he keeps the vaccine.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010