Ratings for Dr. John Wilkins

I will, forever, be greatful to this man. I saw through me. He spoke to my parents, I don't know what he told them, but afterwards, things changed in my family and all became so much better.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Awful doctor. I went several times, found his staff incredibly rude. I started looking for a new doctor once he promised to follow up on medication related things and never did. When he found out, he refused to continue treating me. Just awful experience.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr Wilkins saved my life. He helped me when I could not help myself. He really cares about his patients. He has been my psychiatrist for over 3 years now. He listens to what I have to say and is always encouraging. I always leave his office with a smile on my face. His staff is friendly and helpful, a very positive environment. Life can be really tough sometimes, and its very encouraging to know you have a Dr. you can count on. I would recommend Dr. Wilkins to anyone needing psychiatric/addiction help.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. John and his staff are very Caring! They are the Best!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

So I have started to have some anxiety and it has been worrying me for some time now. My mom's friend recommended him to me. I was very scared to go, but as soon as I sat down I was fine. He was so funny and he actually made me laugh. He took notes, and he described to me exactly why this was happening and that I will be OK. He was a great person to talk to and he was concerned with all of my needs. He really takes the edge off!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. John Wilkins's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1986)