Ratings for Dr. Maryam Hedayatzadeh

Dr. Maryam is beyond a sweetheart and knowledgeable. She really cares for her patients and is so soft spoken. She is an amazing person and dr.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. H is a GREAT doctor. She makes you feel comfortable, has a great bedside manor and talks about what works best for you. I had had another doctor and switched to her and am so happy I did. I rated the staff as a 2 because depending on who you're talking to, some of them can be impatient with you. Most of the staff I've felt with have been fine, but when I called a couple of times they were borderline rude. Dr. H however has been awesome every time I've felt with her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I LOVE Dr.H - she is so soft spoken and concerned about her patients. I saw her from the start of my pregnancy up until now (I'm 8months pregnant) and now have to see some of the other doctors in the practice just in case they have to deliver. Shes been awesome, helpful and very sympathetic as to what has been going on in my pregnancy. She is always excited and happy for you. Have never seen her rude or in a bad mood and if she was late it was because she was checking on a woman in labor! A++++

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011