Ratings for Dr. Mark Greve

for real. go elsewhere! If you see one of his partners when he is away you will see what you are missing. Thankfully I was saved by seeing Dr. Hinz instead and now have things explained to me instead of just a needle in the eye for 30 seconds interaction over years.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Greve gave me only a few minutes of his time, explained very little, prescribed some steroid eye drops (which are not very effective for the back of the eye) and told me to come back in 2 to 3 weeks- after his vacation. My posterior uveitis is now much worse 10 days later as the drops did nothing. I am now working with Dr. Tennant and Dr. Somani to repair the damage and hopefully, keep my vision. Dr. Greve is the worst! Go see someone else. I have been living in complete fear of what may happen since my visit to Dr. Greve.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Greve for many years. He has always taken the time to explain things in detail.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Always in a rush when you go to his office, you feel like you can never ask questions as he is way too busy to talk he is in and out of the treatment room in a few mins. Not comfortable with that!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I had seen Dr Greve many years ago.He was really good and professional.I liked him.I just seen now and it was rediculous how many people were waiting.I didn't wait that long compared to the others.I still really like him .He has always helped me properly.To over worked.W

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Terrible. One of the most horrific experiences of my life. I wouldn't let him touch my eyes.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Choose another clinic and Doctor if you have a choice. I have had the runaround for 2 months now. Long waits on the phone, no call backs when stated they would, not honest in their dealings with me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

This review needs a physician competency rating to be completely accurate for review. My mom underwent a vitrectomy by Dr. Greve and his methods are barbaric. She had already had a previous eye surgery in the U.S., which is done under MAC anesthesia and her surgery in Edmonton was done under local ONLY. She had hardly any bruising or pain coming out of surgery in the U.S. and after Dr. Greve performed her surgery her eye was bloody and bruised for six weeks! And, after nearly two months following her surgery her vision has greatly decreased, she still has severe inflammation, and there may be hemorrhaging present. The Canadian healthcare system needs a definite revamping-it is extremely inefficient, disorganized, apathetic, and obviously patient safety and comfort are NOT a priority! There are pain management teams in hospitals in the U.S. , and patient satisfaction and comfort are paramount there. I don't even know if Dr. Greve has a valid license to operate a physician but after hearing about and seeing the results of his dark-ages vitrectomy, I highly doubt it. These physicians shouldn't be so overworked in the first place and there should be better communication between offices. If the healthcare system in Canada provided more incentive for physicians there wouldn't be so many problems. This is a third-world system with antiquated care. This is glorious socialized medicine.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Greve a great doctor. Front staff not so much. They were chatting on about personal stuff and had to be interrupted just so I could book an appointment. Elderly lady walked up to counter, receptionist looked at her (didn't acknowledge/say hi etc) and walked away without explanation. One receptionist texting. I would have fired them. As to medical information, my name first and last was divulged - violates my privacy.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

i am a diabetic and was in Alberta for a year. on return home to BC i was told the 6 injections i had were not needed as the fluid i had was minimal - but i was never allowed input as each visit was just a needle and out the door

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014