Ratings for Dr. Claire V. Wolfe

Dr Wolfe did not do a thing to help me. Her report hurt me instead of helping me. Because of her bad judgement of my medical conditions my disability was denied. My retirement board paid for an examination. She ignored the findings of my doctor who has been treating me and the job performance evaluation that took half of a day. After just talking to me and a short physical exam she determined I was able to perform my job duties. She never even viewed the MRI CD I provided to her. She just handed it back to me. What a terrible injustice. I would not recommend anyone I care about to her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Claire Wolfe is an excellent physician. I went to Dr. Wolfe in extreme pain, and I left her office in total comfort. She is great at diagnosing and treating matters relating to the shoulder and back. Dr. Wolfe has an excellent bed-side manner and she makes you feel like you are talking to your best friend. I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Claire V. Wolfe's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Upper Arlington, OH