Ratings for Dr. Jane E. Rowe

Dr. Rowe has been my Dermatologist for over 10 years. She has a great bedside manner--Very personable & knowledgable. Her PA's Diane and Katrina are also Fantastic!!! Dr. Rowe is in the office if you see her Physician Assistant and is available if the need arises. All three spend time with you, never rushing through the visit. Her appointments do usually do book up several months, which I contribute to her being in demand. The area only has a few good Dermatologists, therefore, She has a high volume of patients to care for. Considering the amount of patients she has and the time she spends with each patient, gives a better understanding why her schedule does fill up. However, it is difficult to wait when you are having a serious problem. I feel she's worth the wait. I work in the Healthcare field and appreciate great patient care. I Highly reccommend Dr. Rowe and her PA's!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Here staff argues with you to set up an appointment. Her website clearly states that you can either have a doctor's referral or you can self-refer with no need for your PCP's referral. When I called to schedule an appointment, her staff argued with me that I NEEDED a doctor's referral. When I told them what the website said they treated me like an idiot and asked if I read it correctly. I quickly printed the website in case they decided to change it that day. Don't bother trying to go here. They had the nerve to try and schedule me FIVE MONTHS in advance! FIVE MONTHS!!! And this was to be treated for some persistent eczema. Trust me, you'll be better off going elsewhere for dermatological care, not to mention getting to see someone before your next birthday! I do NOT recommend seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Jane E. Rowe's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med