Ratings for Dr. Ruth Ann Cooper

DO NOT GO HERE. They are very rude disrespectful liers. After filling out paper work. Waiting in the waiting room for 30 mins. Called back to the room 10 mins of questions about history wait again another 10 mins or longer. A hour later come in demand 30.69 in cash or we don't get to see the doctor we was a rnew patient. Run from this place all about money not about patients.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Cooper is terrific! She really listens. I find that to be rare with doctors today. They seem to always be in a rush. Dr. Cooper spends time explaining things and is very thorough. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Plantar wart excised and then was shaken down for full payment before leaving after a call was made to insurance to see the bounty amount.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Coopers for a few years. She has been treating me for about a year straight for some serious foot problems. I have had four surgeries in this time.She has always taken the time to explain the procedures and the risks/options of each. She is always friendly and caring. Her staff is very friendly and made me feel comfortable. She has earned the simple fact that she is the only doctor I will let treat my feet. I am diabetic and she coordinates everything with both my endocrinologist and family doctor. I will and do recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

I was competing in a high school soccer game when I tore my right peroneal tendon. I went in to visit Dr. Cooper and she spent alot of time evaluating me to find out what the problem was. She did an excellent job of taking me through the process of surgery where I understood what was going to happen. The day of surgery I felt very comfortable with Dr. Cooper operating on me and She did a GREAT JOB!! She had me back to running and all of the other sports that I did in no time! And now for any foot problems I have, I will definitly go back to see Dr. Cooper and all of her friendly staff members!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I developed some foot issues weeks before competing in a half marathon. Dr Cooper spent a lot of time with me, took x-rays and explained in detail my problem. She gave me tons of advice and medication which all worked immediately. I competed in the marathon without any pain or problems. I was impressed with the amount of time she spent with me and her knowledge of my situation. Would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr Ruth Ann Copper is the most caring Dr I have seen , she care about her patient and wants them to have the best care , thats what she gives , The staff is the same , the are the best group of care giver you ask for . So trust me when I said LOOK NO FURTHER YOU FOUND THE BEST

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Wort / Cyst excision. My experience has been the care is good but overpriced and services & products are stacked increasing your bill. My opinion is, it is all about the money there. I was provided what the allowed insurance reimbursement would be prior to receiving care. I thought this was as a professional courtesy then I was then told it is their policy that you pay in full the date of service prior to billing of insurance. This did not sit well with me because I am a financially responsible person.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Cooper is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. She takes the time to get to know you and understand what ails you. Dr. Cooper gives you all your options and then helps you decide what would be best for you and your life style. She also has a great staff. I would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

A few years ago I started having pain in my foot. I made an appointment with Dr. Cooper because she was close to where I live. After a series of shots I was pain free. I wear orthotics and go back once a year for a checkup and I am still pain free. Dr. Cooper is a great doctor with a very helpful and friendly staff. I would recommend Dr. Cooper to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Ruth Ann Cooper's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Assurant