Ratings for Dr. Quinlyn E. Yates

Have been to this dentist twice for extraction of broken teeth. Quick, painless and no infection or dry socket.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I had 2 prior vista with dentist I was scared to go back for the work left..Dr Yates is my husband's dentist so when I had a infection I walked in she was leaving for lunch bust stayed and took me straight back...I went back and had 3 front teeth surgically removed..the staff was great held my hand..Dr Yates was great I felt no pain except for the shots lol she was easy and careful knowing I was scares u still have 3 more front and 6 on the sides that have to be cut out...I will definitely be going back to her..if you need a good dentist and want one that cares Call Dr Yates take it from a chicken she is great. :)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Had a great experience at this Dentist office. Staff was very kind and could not ask for a better visit.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Had many procedures and pleased with every one. Gives a senior citizen discount.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Had to have an emergency root canal on a crown. She found the endontist who did the root canal then she put back on crown. I will say that I was a new call in patient (She was listed as accepting my insurance). I had medicine, root canal done and crown put back on within the week. Her staff that put crown back on was rougher than I care for, food gets stuck between crown and teeth everytime I eat and the crown is now sensitive to flossing, etc. I would not go back just because if I feel pain after letting a dentist know, then this is not the dentist for me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010