Dr. Frank Bojcic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank Bojcic

I am on holiday from Europe and needed to see a dentist urgently. I was fortunate enough to come across Dr Frank and his team who did everything they could to help me out. I had a root canal, and Dr Frank was so calm, soothing took great care to ensure I endured as little pain and comfort as possible. I wish I lived nearer to get Dr Frank to sort the rest of my teeth out. Thanks Doctor, you saved my holiday.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

We contacted Dr. Frank very late one evening with an urgent concern about our son's tooth. We were not yet patients but he was the first dentist to return our call and was so calming and reassuring, and told us to come in the next morning. He is one of the kindest doctors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and we quickly transferred our entire family to his practice. He never makes you feel rushed, always seems happy to see you, and his nature with children is unmatched. I have recommended him to everyone I know, and they have all switched over as well. Can't say enough good things about him. Thank you for everything, Dr. Frank!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

How wonderful for this doctor to donate his time and resources at the My Care Dental office on McLeod Rd for free to those who are in need in our community. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Frank is very friendly and knowledgeable. He provided me with professional service and helpful advice.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Great staff at the office and the Dr. Frank Bojcic was very knowledgable and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Frank Bojcic is amazing! He got me in after his shift was over and worked overtime to correct my teeth. He didn't have to do that but called his wife and said he would be late coming home. He's amazing to my 2 girls also. So polite and my girls love him. One thing I will point out, is that while working on my teeth today, his assistent was in training (in my opinion) and he was so polite to her and helped her. Having a new assistant in training could make a patient somewhat nervous but I didn't feel that way at all. He was so professional and the whole experience was great. This is why all the staff there is amazing! Dr Frank also walked me to the front and told me to call him if I have any issues at all. Great guy!! He really made me feel comfortable and as I said before, my 2 girls think he is great also! Thank you Dr. Frank!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Frank is fantastic! He is extremely professional, friendly and patient centred. He explains everything and ensures you are comfortable from start to finish. He goes above and beyond for his patients, makes going to the dentist an enjoyable experience!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Not only does Dr Frank make visits enjoyable and stress free, but he goes above and beyond! I look forward to my dentist appointments and never leave unsatisfied! He's also great with kids & will talk to patients in normal, understandable English making sure you understand everything he's doing! Definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I haven't been to a dentist in well over 15 years, because of the extreme fear and anxiety I have. Recently I went to see Dr Frank Bojcic and there isn't enough words to praise this man. he was aware of my fear, he recognized the severity and he took every effort to make sure I was comfortable during the procedure. He talked to me during the whole procedure reassuring me every step of the way. His voice is extremely calming where I could actually sit in the chair and let him work. I can not say enough about Dr. Frank, I feel he has washed away 15 years of trauma in one visit. He is a remarkable Dentist and I would highly recommend him to anyone who has this same fear.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I recently moved from B.C. and wanted to do some research before choosing a dentist. I am so glad I did. My first appointment was last evening with Dr Bojcic, he was extremely thorough, friendly and warm. Probably the best experience I have ever had with a dentist. He really portrays himself as a professional who cares about his patients. My hygienist Shauna was equally efficient and friendly. Truly a wonderful experience. The operating hours are also convenient.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Frank Bojcic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Frank Bojcic was President of the Niagara Peninsula Dental Association and is licensed both in Canada and the USA. A friendly gentle dentist with 25 years of experience in cosmetics and all aspects of family dentistry.

• Croatian
  • Serbian
  • Italian

• Case Western University (Grad. 1992)

• President of the Niagara Peninsula Dental Association