Ratings for Dr. Raymond Yee

I had a telemedicine conference with Dr. Yee and I found him to be very knowledgable and helpful. He answered all of my questions before I had a chance to ask them! He knows his stuff. If I wasn't so far away from London I would request to be followed up with him on a regular basis. He was very personable and genuine.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr Raymond gave me a thorough walkthrough of what SVT was and gave great information. When I would ask a question he answered it in full and to the point. Im due to have an SVT ablation in or around 3 months time and im very confident he will do a great job!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Met with Dr.Yee only after my husband mentioned that we may have to go to the USA for treatment because of the 14 month long wait for heart procedure in London Ontario. Information that we are not at all comfortable with was brought forth and we will be persuing other treatment elsewhere. Will never step in his office ever again.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

If you can find this Doctor to ask any questions you'll be hard pressed to get a straight answer. Found him to be too busy to explain anything regarding surgery or even the general condition of the patient. Not helpful!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

If you ask this doctor any questions regarding you treatment he will terminate you, as will lhsc.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010