Ratings for Dr. Anthony Wehbe

Very unprofessional. Misdiagnosed and was very rude. He was 1 hr and 15 minutes late and I was his first patient of the day even though he lied and tries to tell me otherwise. Very arrogant with a egomaniacal complex. I had to go to a different doctor to get a simple correct diagnosis. He gives doctors a bad name.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Great physician, always feel comfortable and well taking care of. Wounldn't want to see any other physician!

Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr Wehbe was very helpful and helped me throughout my journey at the Soza Clinic. He was very caring and attentive and helped me lose a lot of weight. I saw him at his center city Philadelphia clinic.

Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Wehbe has treated me a few times for various symptoms and every single time his diagnosis was correct and treatment most helpful. A very polite and funny gentleman with a soft voice and hands. I can't wait till I'm sick again so I could make an appointment to see him!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Anthony Wehbe's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)