Ratings for Dr. Colin Hoobler

Back pain was ruining my life and had been to many doctor's and physical therapists before Dr. Hoobler. Learned how to keep pain at a tolerable level using exercises and stretches, now not using pain medication except in occasional flare ups. He taught me "why" I should do certain movements and how they are important to treating my back. Also lost 29 pounds during treatment! My only complaint is that it was a little difficult to get an appointment with him because he's so busy. But it was worth it!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

By far the best PT I've been to, and I have been to many for my back pain. The thing I appreciated most about Dr. Hoobler was his willingness to spend time educating me on WHY he was doing what he was doing instead of saying "just do this". I learned the importance of proper exercise form so that it helps me rather than hurts me. Both my primary care doctor and orthopedic doctor say he's the best in the PT business and I believe them!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

My doctor referred me to Dr. Hoobler after a car accident. He was always polite and nice to me. My shoulder and neck eventually felt better but Dr. Hoobler made me work for it and I'm very glad. The clinic looks like a ritzy health club and that was intimidating at first but Dr. Hoobler made it fun. He has really effective physical therapist's working for him as well. I saw Alice a couple times and she really knew her stuff. Highly recommend Dr. Hoobler and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011