Ratings for Dr. Deepak Nayyar

I am a professional and educated Woman who suffers from daily chronic Anxiety and Panic disorder due to Hypothyroidism,Hashimotos, and Cancer. Dr. Nayyar would not prescribe my Anxiety medication to me, that I have been on successfully for 5 years with my previous Doctor. He told me that if I needed Anxiety medication, I would have to go to another doctor because he wasn't giving it to me. Without reason. With out merit. Just like that. Now I am suffering with severe Anxiety, numb lips, sharp pains down my shoulder, rapid heart rate, numb fingers, loss of sleep etc. I am going to file a complaint with my insurance company among other avenues to ensure his discrimination stops with me. Don't go to this Doctor. ...

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I found Dr.Nayyar very kind,helpful & most of all ready to help me with my problem.Then he told me what I could do to keep this problem from re-occuring after it cleared up.Will see him again when I need a Dr.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Does not listen when patient says something is wrong! I know my body something is seriously wrong!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Doctor was rude. Had to file a complaint with both my insurance company and the practice. Violated Hippa, by discussing my personal medical information infront of other patients. Does not know anything about NF1 and jumped to conclusions based on no information. Not a doctor I would have near my kids again.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010