Dr. Parul Goyal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Parul Goyal

The front office staff is very friendly, efficient, and professional. Dr. Goyal is tops in his field. He has a wonderful bedside manner and makes you feel at ease from the moment he enters the room. His office is two hours away from my home, but despite the distance, I am happy to make the trip because he is so extremely competent. He is awesome, and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing help with any ENT issues. Five stars!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I definitely recommend Dr Goyal to all thank you

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very satiisfied with the whole experience. Dr Goyla and the staff are great...Joe Harmon

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Total is very professional, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable. He listens to your questions or concerns and gives you great feedback. I would recommend him to anyone. One of the best doctors I've come across. Thank you for everything Dr. Goyal. You rock!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Goyal is incredibly skilled and helped quickly diagnose and treat my complicated, chronic sinus issues. I have been breathing better for years now! I only regret that I didn't seek him out sooner.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

an excellent surgeon who cares about his patients.. Resolved my sinusitus with surgery after another Doctor failed. in my opinion he is the absolute best when it comes to the sinuses.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very informative and did a procedure which was much better than first opinion indicated by another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Parul Goyal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 2000)

• Deviated septum