Ratings for Dr. Keigm L. Crook

1. Dr. Crook did a root planing & scaling procedure for me. I need to be numbed more than others, but only got an eye roll when I mentioned this to both the nurse and the doctor. Therefore, I felt most of this painful procedure to the point where I winced several times, and was chastised for moving! 2. He told me he needed to "file a couple of teeth" so they would fit against those they meet more properly. Afterwards, I realized he had file MOST of my teeth, several of them on the sides! 10 years later, I am still having restorative work done to rebuild the gaps he created between my teeth!! 3. I went for follow-up treatment, and mentioned the changes in the look of my teeth, and was treated as though I was complaining about something that I was too stupid to understand. I now understand that an inappropriate treatment was done with no explanation for which I was charged a great deal of out-of-pocket expense, after being told the insurance covered all. It's still upsetting!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Crook for 3 implants in 12 years. My dentist even says Dr. Crook has done great work.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Crook for extractions and implants. I vas very pleased with my visit, they were quick to get me in and kept me informed throughout my visit. They were very knowledgeable and answered any question that I had. They were upfront about the cost of the procedure and how much my insurance would cover. After I had the procedure Dr. Crook called me that evening to make sure that I was doing good. I would definitely recommend Dr. Crook.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I went in for a 2:20 appointment and did not get seen until 2:55. Normally, when a dentist's office asks for insurance information, one would assume they are filing the claim or number crunching. Not this office. I was referred to Dr. Crook and I assumed he was in my network, I was not told until after the consultation that I would have to pay up front and file later. This would not have bothered me if they had mentioned this when I checked in, but they waited until after the damage had been done. Dr. Crook is just that....a crook. He had no bedside manner and little compassion for the pain I was in. He even had the audacity to criticize my heritage...absolutely disgusted. In the end, I will now have to pay another consultation fee with another surgeon since I will not allow him to perform this surgery for me. I would never recommend him to anyone! Wish I would have found this website before the consultation.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I was told by office staff that they'd file with my insurance company. Problem is Delta Dental doesn't recognize NON Delta dentists. We ended up getting a $109 reimbursement for $900 in fees. Pretty expensive for 2 exams and a cleaning. Do NOT trust the staff as they are not exactly forthright and they withhold information that is important when it comes to basic and honest insurance reimbursements. This is a definite BUYER BEWARE situation. KNOW THE FACTS before seeing a dentist that does not take insurance as payment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010