Ratings for Dr. Bart Chapman, Retired

I would recomment this cosmetic surgeon in Carlsbad. I am doing my botox and fillers injections in his clinic and I never been disappointed in results. The customer service is friendly and professional

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I felt my face needed more volume. I went to see dr Chapman and he spent time with me and explained my objectives. Then he put fillers in exactly where they needed to go. My results were great and his prices are very reasonable

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I felt my face needed more volume. I went to see Dr Chapman and he spent time with me and explained my options. Then he put fillers in exactly where they needed to go. My results were great and his prices are very reasonable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I Would highly recommend to try a new voluma filler for volume lost cheek area to create lift. It is very fast and pain free procedure because needle is fine with anesthetic inside called lidocaine. I wanted to look natural way without facelift surgery.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I have been to see Dr. Chapman several times and each time i come away with great results. His approach is always so thorough and correct. I am so pleased I found him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Chapman was skillful,understanding and highly professional. I came with a close friend and it was her first time to see Dr. Chapman. She was very pleased and very excited in the results she received from him. She thanked me for taking her to see Dr. Chapman.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Chapman for many years. I have referred many friends to his office for botox, fillers and lazer lipo. We have all had positive experiences.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Fotofacial laser procedure iz amazing. My skin looks much clearer and smoother after two sessions. However, it is not permanent fix

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

That clinic is vey professional with excellent service and botox injections prices, they answer phone calls 24/7, nice beautiful place

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

After smart lipo procedure my double-double chin is gone! Thank you doctor for making me pretty and happy. I will be back for something else, like lips filler and botox injections

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014