Ratings for Dr. Luis A. Zapiach

I bought my 15 year old daughter to Dr. Zapiach for a scar revision. Prior to seeing Dr. Zapiach we went to another doctor that totally botched my daughters arm and we had the worst experience to say the least. Dr. Zapiach took such great care of my daughter and revised her scar which healed beautifully. We were so pleased with the results, I wish I had known to go to him from the beginning. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon. He is so thorough, really cares and takes care of his patients needs. He exceeded our expectations! So happy we found him. His staff is also great. Very pleasant . All around great experience! Beth Velardi

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I appreciate Dr. Zapiach's talents and his impeccable "bedside" manners, which include his outstanding communication skills and genuine concern for his patients. He is so honest about what he thinks will show positive results, and what's a waste of money. Without the slightest hesitation, I trust him and appreciate his detailed approach to something as minimal as botox. (While it may be minimal, he understands it's not minimal to me.) He has mapped out the veins around my forehead and eyes so well, there isn't the slightest trace of a bruise. I appreciate his ability to raise the "hoods" of my eyelids and take the time to even out both eyebrows, etc. After going to a few other PS, I know how rare Dr. Zapiach is. I thank my lucky stars for finding him, almost four years now. I also love his staff too: Cindy, Mia and Phyllis. They're all very friendly and caring as well. They make sure you're at ease, comfortable and are well numbed so you don't feel anything. I highly recommend Dr. Zapiach to anyone looking for a talented and caring PS. I made my decision to see Dr. Zapiach based on a positive online review, and why I'm taking the time to help someone else here. Thanks for being so awesome, Dr. Zapiach!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Zapiach for over 3 years now. Each time I wonder if he'll be the same caring, quality oriented physician I have experienced time and time again. This time was no different. I was so looking forward to my visit, even though it was just for a Dysport touch-up, as he does such a great job with such care and concern for the best possible outcome, even in these minor procedures (he's a talented reconstructive surgeon). I am so taken him and his love for his profession and how important his patients' experiences are to him. He is so meticulous that he saw a little bruising surfacing and stood there applying pressure as if it was himself or a family member. I can tell you I have walked out of a few PS doctor's offices with bruises that lasted for weeks, let alone minimal to no concern for pain management. With Dr. Zapiach, that is not the case. You rarely feel anything with the Dysport or fillers, and rarely any bruising because he is so skilled and focused on what he is doing. Even when he is casually conversing with you, he's observing and learning the particulars of your face… He is also very honest and while I thought I needed more filling, he disagreed and I understood why... He does take tremendous pride in his work and patients. I love that about Dr. Zapiach. He's tops in my book and the only down side is that the wait time to get an appointment with him is growing away; but, I will wait for him because his skills, caring and the overall wonderful human being he is is so worth it. I love his staff too. Janie, Cindy and Mia are always helpful and friendly to me. Thank you for all your time and efforts. You're the best!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Zapiach is a caring and dedicated surgeon. He amazes me each time with his honesty, friendliness, and how meticulous he is when treating me. He has a technique that minimizes bruising, all the while as painless as ever I've had. The problem is that he is getting so well known, there may be a longer wait time to get him. I did wait, and I am glad I did. I was so appreciative of the minimal bruising and swelling from my fillers. I've been going to Dr. Zapiach for over 2 years now, and I will always choose to go to him because he is who he is - one of a kind! Thanks Dr. Zapiach for your talents, impeccable skills, caring and being so genuine.(I could go on and on!) Thanks to Janie, Cindy and Mia too. Great team.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Great experience from the minute I walked in the door. Staff is friendly. Dr. Zapiach is extremely patient and knowledgable. He spends a tremendous amount of time describing the procedure(s) and what can be expected. He does not push to get you to do more than you are comfortable with. He describes non-surgical options and advises a trial of non-surgical options before surgery. His confidence and knowledge put you at ease. I was extremely happy with the results of the procedures that I have had.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Completely exceeded my expectations! Extremely professional and always keeps his clients' best interests in mind. I went into his office knowing exactly what I wanted, he listened attentively, and made certain recommendations that best suited my needs. I am so happy that I followed his recommendations because the results are outstanding! He is very thorough, knowledgeable, and picked up on things that other surgeons did not. The day of the surgery, I was very nervous. However, Dr. Zapiach remained professional and even helped settle my nerves with some humor, which for me, is incredibly important. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Luis A. Zapiach.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr Zapiach and his staff were wonderful. They were professional and warm at the same time. I would highly recommend Dr Zapiach.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I recently had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Zapiach and it was the best experience of my life. I have been very unhappy for a few years now due to loosing a lot of weight and having extra skin left over. I went for a consultation with Dr. Zapiach and from the moment I started talking to him, I knew that he would be the doctor to help me reach happiness. He is extremely through and answered every question that I had. He made me feel comfortable no matter how nervous or worried I was. He is so confident in his work, he made me feel at ease and I knew after the surgery I would walk out of his office more satisfied then I ever thought possible. That is exactly what happened. Dr. Zapiach and his staff made my dreams of being happy with my body and myself come true and they did it all the while making me feel comfortable and being very supportive. I would recommend Dr. Zapiach for any cosmetic surgery you’re thinking of having. I would never go anywhere else and neither should you!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Great polite staff. DR Zapiach was extremely educated and knowledgeable on all the newest procedures. He does not suggest anything unneeded or will he even do anything unneeded. I had some injectables done and I didn't feel any of them. I will be using his services again for injections and other procedures. This Dr. is the best Jersey has to offer. He should be on Park Ave. where he belongs but lucky for me he's not and very close to home.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Luis A. Zapiach's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Jersey Choice Top Doctor 2014