Ratings for Dr. Vinod Shah

Best Doctor. He really cared for his patients. Some patients stayed with him for most of their lives until he decided to retire. He is still missed.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

My name is Catherine Lachapelle and I,for 1, think Dr.Shah is a fantastic Dr.! He deserves to have peoples Respect! I was his patient for approx. 20 years and I pray to find another Dr. as good as him.Since he has retired I have not been able to, and I miss him ,he was my confidante as well as my Dr. I hope he reads this to know how his (good patients)& friends feel about him. I, personally, say Dr. Shah was a great Dr.,that did right by me,handling what he could and when in doubt,sending me to the specialists I wanted to see.If he ever should decide to come back to work, I would be the 1st in line to see him. However ,everyone IS entitled to their own opinion so let your names be known and stop hiding within the safety of anonymity.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

I have known him for number of years and he is the most caring, honest and reliable Doctor; who cares deeply to provide the best care and treatment to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

just so we are clear Dr. Vinod Shah did NOT close his practise. Like many doctors he retired, handing his practise over to a new doctor. THAT, new doctor is the one who closed the practise. Dr. Shah deserved to retire and it is no way his fault that the new doctor closed down. Maybe you should get your facts straight before you bad talk someone. Especially a good man and person like Dr. Shah

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Closed his office and left patients high and dry. Friend called about appointment and was told to no need to come now, dr has closed his practice. He didn't do long-time patients the courtesy of letting them know.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Stay far away from this DR. I don't no how he got a canadian Dr.s license. After 6 years of hell this man was way off with a diagnoses. Complaining of chronic back pain and at times I couldn't walk.I finaly had enough and found a wonderful Dr. who really really cares. I was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and Marfin Syndrome. Very serious medical condition that effects all of your eternal orgins and is a soft tissue decease.I had asked him to send me to a rhumatoligist of my choise and he said no. He suggested I see a Dr. of his nationality and I said no and boy am I glad I did. Know I feel like I have REAL HEALTH CARE!Stay away from this guy!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I have been seeing dr shah for about 20 years now and he has always addressed my concerns and advised me on my health issues and taking care of me.jim roop, welland

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

He was my doctor for a year and to many times I spent at emergencies due to wrong diognosis by him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Shah has number of Patients including myself, believes that we are very lucky to have him as our Doctor. He is very knowleageable and caring.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010