Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Hanysz

The staff at the office were friendlier than many dental offices I have been to, and you could tell they were making a real effort to make us feel welcome. I took my children to see him for a few years before we moved away. The only thing that struck me was how run-down the office looked. Don't know what kind of cash a dentist brings in, but, you'd think some of it could be put toward updating and upkeep.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I went in for a consult to see which things I should be getting done because my insurance would be starting soon. I did not get a good feeling in his office. He gave me some not so great advice which was backed up by a few other dentists I went to. I was told it was a free consult on the phone but later received a bill which I fought. I didn't feel comfortable there and don't recommended him but I did not have any actual work done there and never will.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Inaccurate assessment of a severe infection after root canal performed by a colleague of his. Every other dentist, including staff of his own office, told me there is a serious problem with the tooth, but despite severe pain, Dr. Hanysz did not offer an opinion, because he was the one who referred me to the endodontist causing the problem. Very unprofessional behavior.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011