Ratings for Dr. Alex Newman

Quick and efficient. Very impressed with the staff, and their knowledge. They were very helpful, and I have no complaints regarding the dental work I’ve recieved there.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Great staff very friendly. Helped me out with everything I needed. On time for the whole appointment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Fabulous Staff, Hats off to Dr Newman who takes such good care of me, thus I have a Fabulous Smile !! Age 68 and still Smiling with a Gleam in my Eyes (and teeth) !!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

On time , the place is clean. I like the hygienist she’s very nice. They remind your appointment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Dr Newman and his team are SUPER AMAZING! He's very sincere and cares about his patients. He has a great team who makes everyone feel like Family. All my family are now going to Eastport Dental Center. I'm so glad that I finally found the BEST dentist and Team for me and my family. I will be spreading the words to all my friends, colleagues, and clients so that they can also experience the best dental service!! Thank you Dr. Newman and Team ♡

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr. Newman is helpful and very skilled. I feel very comfortable with him. He takes things as they are and does not scold but instead suggests.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr Newman and his staff provide the best dental care I've had in my life. They go out of their way to explain things fully, are mindful of my wallet, and are always available when I have an urgent issue. I cannot say enough about the amazing people at Dr Newman's practice.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Dr Alex Newman is the best dentist my Wife and I have dealt with in many years!! His focus is on patient’s comfort and needs and not into our wallets I highly recommend him and his staff

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Who can say they have a good dentist vist? I can and i thank you for making a filling seem like nothing! And let me add, I didnt feel like I was being robbed! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Everything was clearly explained, and the procedure was very smooth and efficient. As good a dentist as I have ever had, and that says a lot!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018