Dr. Alex Newman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Newman

there staff is very kind they go the distance to help there patients

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Alex Newman is the best dentist we have dealt with in many years!! His focus is on patient’s comfort and needs and not into our wallets I highly recommend him and his staff

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Newman and his staff were amazing. I’ve searched for a good dentist in Calgary for 5 years. I’ve finally found one!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I keep recommending to all the folks in my life that Dr Newman's is an excellent dentist, knowledgeable in all areas of concern for myself. Been going since he set up his practice at Eastport. Prices are Very Reasonable, and his staff liaison with insurance companies for you. People get scared. I tell them my costs to get them to understand costs are not as unreasonable as their scared state of mind tells them. Try to get them to at least get teeth cleaned once a year and build trust in the Dr Newman's office. Have a Great Year. See you next time (teeth cleaning). :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I have been happy with Dr. Newman and his staff's professionalism, timeliness and ability for each of my 3 appointments which mainly have involved cleaning and an annual exam. The filling he carried out has worked well for 18 months without issue.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Nice environment, friendly staff & a good dentist.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Everyone here is very friendly and make you feel comfortable, they know what their are doing and are very accomadating and make your visit relaxing, I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Newman's office to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

I left his office with a big chip on a front tooth that I wanted fixed. He told me that fillings can't be done on the edge of front teeth. Went to another dentist across the street and they fixed it up in 25 minutes, no waiting, no fuss. He argued with me, refused to do the work and then charged me for an "exam". I would not trust him with anyone. I can't understand how he has gotten any good reviews EVER. He is a miserable person, who has no clue what he's doing.

Submitted October 12, 2017

I am speechless at the quality of dental service provided and genuine care of Eastport Dental Team from the second I walked in their door to the moment I left the chair. The level of care and politeness at every level is fantastic. Starting with Roxann at front desk to Dr. Alex's assistant Kristen, the hygienist Kayla, to Dr. Alex Newman himself (he's an absolute perfectionist - but with tact and his bedside manner is so welcoming.) everyone pure their passion and care for you and high quality dental service. Leaving aside the amount of confidence their dental work left me with, I just can't say enough for the level of service your dollar gives you. That being said, they are also extremely efficient at liaising with your insurance company for estimates and approval and very up front with all the costs, never proceeding without your approval first or presenting a few options. Leaving reviews isn't a common occurrence for me but I have found a dentist for life and I wish you can find to! Thanks so much for everything.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Best dentist I ever met, knowledgeable, trustworthy friendly and always willing to help you. I would recommend Dr. Alex to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017