Dr. Alex Newman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Newman

Excellent and professional. Takes time to explain what is happening and ensure all questions are answered

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I hadn't been to that office in years! I was surprised to find that is was renovated and even had tv's! I could watch tv while they worked! Alex and his assistant understood my fears and nervousness. They walked me through everything, and dealt my my anxiety professionally, and made sure I was comfortable. They really took my anxiety into consideration and made sure to look after me. I feel comfortable to make more appointments knowing that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

As much as I dislike any kind of medical I feel ok at his office.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

there staff is very kind they go the distance to help there patients

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Alex Newman is the best dentist we have dealt with in many years!! His focus is on patient’s comfort and needs and not into our wallets I highly recommend him and his staff

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Newman and his staff were amazing. I’ve searched for a good dentist in Calgary for 5 years. I’ve finally found one!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I keep recommending to all the folks in my life that Dr Newman's is an excellent dentist, knowledgeable in all areas of concern for myself. Been going since he set up his practice at Eastport. Prices are Very Reasonable, and his staff liaison with insurance companies for you. People get scared. I tell them my costs to get them to understand costs are not as unreasonable as their scared state of mind tells them. Try to get them to at least get teeth cleaned once a year and build trust in the Dr Newman's office. Have a Great Year. See you next time (teeth cleaning). :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I have been happy with Dr. Newman and his staff's professionalism, timeliness and ability for each of my 3 appointments which mainly have involved cleaning and an annual exam. The filling he carried out has worked well for 18 months without issue.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Nice environment, friendly staff & a good dentist.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Everyone here is very friendly and make you feel comfortable, they know what their are doing and are very accomadating and make your visit relaxing, I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Newman's office to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017