Ratings for Dr. Kirkor Kichian

I have been seeing Dr Kichian for a few years now and he and his staff are great.Dr Kichian cares about his patients and goes out of his way to make it as comfortable and painless as can be.I was in Hospital and he came in on his day off just so I could get released from the hospital Not many doctors would do that.He is A1 in my books.His staff was very friendly when I called in for appointment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I had a great experience both by doctor and staff. Painless procedure well explained and executed. I highly recommend this doctor. The staff were equally helpful. We got confirmation of the procedure and clear instructions.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

First encounter with Dr. Kitchian was in the procedure room where the endoscopy was to be performed. He stood behind me as he was asking me questions. Not impressed but felt grateful just to be able to get the procedure done as I had been suffering for a longtime. My test results came back all negative so this was great news. During the follow up, I felt like I was being viewed as a hypochondriac. This was not helpful at all. My family physician explained that I suffer from a globus sensation and that my symptoms are very real. Very simple.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

My father had an endoscopic procedure by Dr. Kichian. He was not there for the informed consent process and the procedure results in a major adverse event that led to my dad's hospitalization for over 6months. Dr. Kichian was rude, cold, and not empathetic whatsoever. The worst medical experience for my father and our family. Please avoid him at all costs!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Kichian for many years. I've read some of the reviews mostly geared toward his staff. This has never been my experience. When they call they have always been friendly and helpful even joking sometimes. The last time I was there, the clerical staff not only helped a woman with her baby stroller but they were friendly and nice with everyone. I like to joke with Dr. Kichian and he has a great sense of humour and has been very helpful with my medical issues.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

My daughter has seen Dr Kichian a number of times over the past 2 years. The third appointment took a long time coming as the receptions booked is as a new patient. Then was rather rude when I was told 10:00 am and she said no I was booked at 10:30 Dr Kichian is good from normal things but when he had a challenging case like my daughter he got frustrated and took it out on her in front of people and again in the office when he told her she had to,live this way. Needless to say we are asking for another doctor. So if it appears to be a normal black and white case he is good

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I read the other comments but I have to say that the receptionist was fine with me and the appointment call was normal. Doctor is pretty nice and is good at his practice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

He has been my doctor for years. Excellent very friendly as well

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Wow, the worst receptionist in the world works in this office. She was just terrible and rude to everyone. She openly talked about patients after they left, breaking confidentiality. She messed up my appointment time and 2 other people in the waiting room. She yelled at an old man for using his cellphone (in the hallway). I can't believe she has a job at all. The Dr is fine, it's too bad his staff is the worst type of people. Just a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Secretary is terrible. Can never get to talk to anyone in the office. She has a real crazy voicemail and you can never speak to anyone concerning your appointments. She should be fired as far as I am concerned. Vey rude voice on the voicemail. "don't leave a message on Thursday we do not answer the phone and if you do it will be deleted"

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016