Ratings for Dr. Barry S. Seibel

I had cataract surgery on my right eye two years ago and on my left eye a week ago. Both surgeries were performed by Dr. Seibel as I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else. I had Chrystalense implanted in both eyes and the outcome is fantastic. I am typing this message without glasses which was impossible for me to do for the past 10 years. I highly recommend Dr. Seibel to all patients with cataract - you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I was very pleased with my cataract surgery with Dr. Barry Seibel. Overall a great experience: from the first visit through the actual surgery, I felt like I was important and knew what was going on the whole time. My visual outcome was fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I was referred to him for cataract surgery after a bad experience with a previous surgery. He lived up to his reputation, and although my insurance didn't cover it, I am very happy I used him for such an important operation.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Excellent advice and follow up. Confident I was receiving fair and unbiased information. I was extremely happy with my results. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2005

Dr. Barry S. Seibel's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal