Ratings for Dr. Victoria Vitale Lewis

I had a complete face lift by Dr Vitale-Lewis the beginning of in 2005. She was then and I believe still now, one of the best cometic surgeons in the State of Florida. She has a wonderful procedure that makes you look not only much younger but soft and feminine. It was unoticeable that a I had surgery done. She removed many many years from my face back in 2005. It is 11 years later (2016) and I still have people comment on how young I look. I admit I was a little afraid to have the surgery but Dr Vitale and her excellent knowledgeable staff helped me through this experience. It's the best feeling to have your husband look at you and tell you how great you look. I will always Thank Dr Vitale-Lewis for sharing the wonderful gift she has of being a miraculous surgeon with her very own special procedure. She is a beautiful caring woman inside and out and an excellent Doctor. I wish her the best and will never forget what she did for me.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I had a tummy tuck by Dr Vitale- Lewis , my scar is very thin and has healed to where it is barely noticeable. My experience was wonderful she took her time to make sure it was perfect. The after care was wonderful her nurses and assistant was great. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Vitale-Lewis is a great surgeon. She did my nose and lasered my face years ago. But even now people still tell me how good mu son looks.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Wonderful surgeon. Did my facelift many years ago and i still look great.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I gave this doctor a poor rating because I went to her office for a scheduled consultation and new met with her. Her nurse met with me and did the consultation. I scheduled another appointment to meet with this doctor because I did like some of her work. The appt was cancelled due to the good doctor leaving for Italy at the last minute. I decided to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

This so called P.S. did upper/lower aggressive eye lid surgery on me 8 years ago.She removed too much fat and tissue leaving the classic result of hollowed eye socket, inverted socket, dark circles under eye from lack of tissue, eyes do not stay closed during sleep, changed almond eyes to round, wide, and expressionless Dolls eyes. I have had to have revision several times, but she left little to no fat on upper lids, so revision is costly and most difficult. This doctor raped me of my genetic identity, and changed my appearance to negative, hollow, guant aged affect. I do not recommend this surgeon Do your homework it is your face and this surgeon deformed mine forever.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Victoria Vitale Lewis's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Rockledge, FL