Ratings for Dr. Glenn Morawetz

Dr. Morawetz is a lifesaver. I had my wisdoms removed, and they were extremely infected and impacted, and he did such a wonderful job. I was in very mild pain after, didn't even need painkillers. They were so comforting and kind there, and he will never do anything that is unnecessary. He is gentle, and is he reassuring. He continued to help me even after I was recovered, with other issues I was having, that were entirely unrelated. That's how much he cares. He is extremely knowledgeable, and whenever I have a question about anything dental related, that he doesn't even do in his office, I will come in to see him and he will happily advise me. He is FANTASTIC, and I will recommend him to absolutely anybody. The negative comments here speak for themselves when you look at the language they've used. Jaw joint damage likely means joint pain after having the mouth open for awhile. That subsides. Trust this man, he is the best surgeon around. And I am extremely picky about who I choose to take care of my health.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Morawetz is amazing! I recently had my lower two wisdom teeth extracted, one was impacted hitting the roots of my molar and on a nerve! Needless to say, I was nervous, mostly bc I hate being "put to sleep" but Dr. Morawetz put me at ease, he did not have to put me to sleep and I opted to get local freezing, no drugs, no sedatives. It took less than 30mins for both and I didn't feel a thing! The sounds didn't bother me either as he had music playing throughout the office anyways. It was super easy and relaxing (as relaxing as having your teeth taken out can be) Everyone is amazed that I didn't swell up or bruise! I wish I had done this sooner as I've spent years avoiding it for fear! Thank-you so much to Dr. M and his staff! Kind Regards; Nina Pereira

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Morawetz is the person you want to see if you need an oral surgeon. I'm very thankful I was referred to him. Candice at the front desk is also very sweet. I couldn't have asked for more during a really scary time in my life (I had a very bad bacterial infection in my jaw and needed to have surgery to fix it. My first surgery ever. It went off without a hitch.)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Morawetz was extremely helpful at making me feel comfortable when getting my wisdom teeth taken out. I was in great hands!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

This guy is a god! I drove 1.5 hours for my daughters wisdom teeth removal and it was worth it. His knowledge and experience is amazing. I'll never go anywhere else. Love his laid back attitude, doesn't act like a dick. He's awesome and his style is great. My family loves him. Thanks for all you do, his hard work shows. Look at all his degrees on his wall, he earned them and it shows .

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

he kindof looks like he'd be the guy pulling teeth on a pirate ship.... and thats exactly who you want pulling your teeth.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Great experience a good sense of humor and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have never seen an oral surgeon so amazing as Dr. Morawetz before. I was scared to death about having my wisdom teeth pulled out. I have a very severe anxiety disorder and I dont usually do well with surgeries. I had very bad experiences with surgeries before but Dr. Morawetz changed that perception. After my extraction procedure there was no swelling whatsoever and the pain only lasted a couple of days. He was also very nice with me and very helpful on the things that I had to after the surgery. Not to mention his staff is amazing and very knowledgeable as well. I would give Dr. Morawetz more than 5 stars if I could. There is no other oral surgeon like him in all of Canada.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I am so happy I read Dr Morawetz reviews and selected him for my 11 yr old son. Excellent knowledge and bed side manor. I would highly recommend Dr Morawetz to anyone needing an oral surgeon!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Glenn and his staff are nothing but kind and knowledgable. I was treated super well in their office and I wouldn't go anywhere else. My only complaint is that I was kept waiting a long time for my consultation and follow-up, but that seems to be the case pretty much anywhere. My surgery went very well, and Glenn made me feel super relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015