Ratings for Dr. Arthur Dela Houssaye

Excellent and caring doctor! I would recommend Dr. D to anyone in need of eye care!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very poor bedside manners. Shows up late for appointments (sometimes he is not even in the office handling his personal business on your time)Spends 1 minute or less with patients. Technician talks to Dr. when he finally arrives leaving patient with little or no time for questions & info gathering. I was asking questions & he was trying to get out of the door as quick as he could! Wants to schedules tests at 3 week intervals so you go in 2 or 3 times for tests that could be done in 1 visit thereby costing you 3 times as much money. He seems more interested in money than the patient.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Great doctor and staff! Would recommend Dr. D and SEECA to anyone in need of a great eye doctor!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. D and all his staff are wonderful. In my case they found I had been given the wrong prescription for several years. I had lasik surgery two months ago. It was painless and I see better than I have since I was nine, I am 58 now. Words aren't enough to thank Dr. D and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

I had LASIK surgery in 2009 by Dr. D at SEECA and it was the best decision I ever made! I had been wearing glasses since age 6 (I am now 43) and I had only dreamed of what it would be like to wake up and see something simple, like the time on the clock. I would panic if my glasses weren't where I left them because I couldn't see to find them. It was almost a handicap. I researched providers of this procedure at length and could not find a better laser or price. SEECA beat all competitors in this area. Dr. D uses the best laser technology and everything is done right there in their office. Being in customer service, I won't go anywhere that treats me like a number. Dr. D and the staff at SEECA were incredible and made me feel like family! Dr. D has a great bedside manner and put me completely at ease. The surgery was quick and painless. I went from seeing 20/50 to 20/10! If you have been waiting to get this done, DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER! You'll ask yourself why you waited so long!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I did some research, and after careful analysis, I chose "Dr. D", to perform my LASIK surgery. From start to finish my whole experience was EXCELLENT. It is obvious that he holds his staff, and himself to the highest professional standards.His website,SEECA. com provided me with his credentials, and expertise. I was sent a folder from his office that provided me with all the information I needed to make an informed decision. I was even given some "eyeball" stress balls to hold during my procedure, but they really weren't necessary because I was totally calm. After my thorough pre-op exams, and evaluation, I was totally confident in Dr. D's surgical skill, and a good outcome. I was NOT disappointed! One day post-op, I was reading 20/20. I drove over 3 hours from Mobile, AL, because I did not want to trust my eyes, and vision to just any doctor. I wanted the best, and I GOT IT! I don't believe there is any better than Dr. D. He shows genuine concern for his patients. He's AWESOME!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010