Ratings for Dr. Daniel Fick

I wish all doctors demonstrated Daniels level of proffesional courtesy and bedside manner, Such a pleasure to receive a diagnosis with all information given in a kindly manner. I look forward to my upcomeing surgery.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I am now 3 years on from bilateral total knee replacements with Dan and have never looked back. My recovery was amazingly rapid and much easier than I expected, which I attribute to his brilliant surgical technique and skill, and I have had absolutely zero problems since. I love my new knees. I have recommended a number of colleagues to Dan when their joints have started failing, and all have them have also been suer happy with him as their doctor. I trust I do not require orthopaedic services again, but if I do, I will definitely be back to see this amazing man.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Fantastic Doctor, staff friendly, have had few operations so far with more to come and I will only go to see Dr Dan . Combined with Dr Murphy they are the Dream Team!!! both very down to earth and pull no punches. genuine guys and brilliant at what they do. Highly Recommend

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr Fick and Dr Murphy are the best professionals I have met yet. After having a total knee replacement, I'm feeling at my very best again and I'm 100% pain free! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Fabulous caring Doctor , after having a hip joint and knee reconstruction differing times and willing to use the same surgeon says it all . Thank you , great result .

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Six months after hip operation I have travelled with caravan from WA and have completed my first hard grade bush walk. I climbed down Porcupine Gorge at Hughenden Queensland, without any problems and returned. No stiffness the next day. Thank you Dr Fick and staff for all your care and attention. I have my life back again. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Fick and Dr Murphy are an unbeatable combination. Dr Fick is an artist in his field and Perth is lucky to have him. A man with no peer in this area of specialisation

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I found Daniel to be a thorough down to earth gentleman and more importantly an absolutely brilliant surgeon. My procedure was a total success and the confidence he instills into you for your recovery is amazing. His entire team are all very experienced and caring and are also to be congratulated. With the utmost respect I trust I don't have to see him again, but if I do, he will definitely be my surgeon once more. ūüć∑

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Daniel Fick and his team including Dermot Murphy (Anaesthetist) are BRILLIANT!!! These people have changed my life. After years of pain and disability I now have my life back. I walked out of Hollywood Hospital less than 48 hours after my total hip replacement. I can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Simply the best! And how refreshing to meet a specialist with a wonderfully caring and friendly manner.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016