Ratings for Dr. Daniel Fick

Six months after hip operation I have travelled with caravan from WA and have completed my first hard grade bush walk. I climbed down Porcupine Gorge at Hughenden Queensland, without any problems and returned. No stiffness the next day. Thank you Dr Fick and staff for all your care and attention. I have my life back again. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Fick and Dr Murphy are an unbeatable combination. Dr Fick is an artist in his field and Perth is lucky to have him. A man with no peer in this area of specialisation

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I found Daniel to be a thorough down to earth gentleman and more importantly an absolutely brilliant surgeon. My procedure was a total success and the confidence he instills into you for your recovery is amazing. His entire team are all very experienced and caring and are also to be congratulated. With the utmost respect I trust I don't have to see him again, but if I do, he will definitely be my surgeon once more. 🍷

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Daniel Fick and his team including Dermot Murphy (Anaesthetist) are BRILLIANT!!! These people have changed my life. After years of pain and disability I now have my life back. I walked out of Hollywood Hospital less than 48 hours after my total hip replacement. I can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Simply the best! And how refreshing to meet a specialist with a wonderfully caring and friendly manner.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

So happy I chose Daniel Fick to replace both my hips. I am thrilled to be mobile and walking up and down stairs easily again. Dan Fick in partnership with anaesthetist Dermot Murphy at Hollywood Private Hospital provided me with basically pain free hip replacements. I had the first replacement at the end of November 2015 and 18 days later the second replacement. Dermot told me that they would do such a good job that I would be happy to come back for the second replacement and he was right! I haven't looked back. 6 months later, I would recommend Dan Fick to anyone choosing to undergo bilateral hip replacement.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Amazing doctor, get my ACL fixed really friendly as well

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! Dan Fick in partnership with the amazing anaesthetist Dermot Murphy at Hollywood Private Hospital are technically superb. I would be very surprised if you could find better. My fantastic results after two surgeries with this wonderful team still amaze me. Do yourself a favour, don't waste time looking any further.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I still cannot believe what this wonderful man has done for me!! After 2 previous knee replacements within 16 months, and which unfortunately where unsuccessful, my pain specialist recommended I see Dr Fick. As i was under another surgeon which was not listening to me about the problems I was experiencing, , I was apprehensive at seeing another surgeon. These fears were allayed within the first few seconds of meeting him. He has changed my life, and for this I am indebted to him. His fantastic team at Hollywood meant I was in and out within the week and off both crutches after 2 weeks. My progress is nothing short of unbelievable considering my previous 2 surgeries. I am only 11 weeks post op and I still cannot believe the difference that being 99% pain-free can do to my life. I have returned to study, can get up and downstairs now with ease and I am walking up to 8kms per day. Without a doubt, Dr Fick is the most genuine, caring and supportive doctor that I have ever met. I cannot thank him enough for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I highly recommend Dan Fick as not only a brilliant orthopaedic specialist and surgeon, but an absolutely beautiful man who shows genuine care and compassion. I had struggled over the last year to find a specialist that I felt comfortable with, and that listened to and understood my concerns and needs, until a colleague recommended me to The Joint Studio. My initial consultation with Dr Fick put me immediately at ease and confidence, and I trust him impeccably to manage my treatment of debilitating OsteoArthritis. Despite my initial concerns and fear of my first ever surgery, my hip replacement experience was a breeze due to Dans very calming influence and skills, and the fantastic support team that worked and calmed me through the whole process. Thank you to Dan and staff at The Joint Studio, Dans medical colleague team, and Hollywood Private Hospital for having me home within 4 days of a total hip replacement, hip pain free immediately, and pretty much fully recovered in 3 weeks. BRILLIANT.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015