Ratings for Dr. Rodney D. Collins

I have been under Dr. Collins care for over 10 years. I have received some of the most professional, compassionate and helpful treatment that I have been afforded from any health care provider. Dr Collins has such a wide base of experience and knowledge, the Freedom, Hope and Productive life that I live today is greatly in part to Dr. Rodney Collins...

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Doctor Rodney is so kind and really helped me. His staff is always very caring! I enjoy my visits very much!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Psych drugs work differently on different people. Sometimes, a bit of experimentation is necessary to find just the right drug, or combination of drugs. Although it sometimes does happen, it is absurd to assume that the first drug you're prescribed is the exact right match. It's all about trial and error. I have absolutely NO IDEA who the other reviewer saw, but he was certainly not MY Dr. Collins. I have been seeing Dr. Collins for over 5 years. He is the absolute BEST psychiatrist with whom I've EVER worked, and he's changed my life. He is genuinely caring, and I always leave feeling well taken care of. HT

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

this doctor charges $500.00 per session 1/2 an hour session...He told me he was in network but I got a co pay of 156.00. Do not go to this person. He was not only unprofessional, but was not helpful and did not listen to my needs or wants. I would never recommend him to anyone. He prescribed drugs that were overly harsh and said there were no side effects when in reality there were many. Move on.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. Rodney D. Collins's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois